Below is the recipe of Katkat Pesto Pasta. I only used the available ingredients I could find in my kitchen. However, if unavailable, you only get to spend Php 120.00 (more or less) to create this magical Kat-Kat Pasta, and this is already for sharing. (2-3 persons)
Jeddy’s Kat-Kat Tuna Pesto Pasta (15 minute Prep Time)
1 Can of Century Tuna (180g)
1 pack of McCormick Pesto sauce mix (30g)
200g Penne Pasta (a left over from last night)
2 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp of Olive oil
How to cook Pasta Noodle
- Boil water in a large pot, put a tablespoon of salt to taste. (Salt boosts the flavor of your pasta)
- Add Penne Pasta noodle
- Stir it. (to keep your pasta from clumping)
- Test the pasta by tasting it.
- Heat the sauce pan.
- Saute garlic in olive oil. (until it’s golden brown)
- Add the century tuna, stir it for 2 minutes, then combine the Pesto Mix. Cook over medium heat for 1-3 minutes.
- Add the Penne Pasta
- Mix them well, until ready. 🙂
If you crave for something “SOSYAL” without hurting your pocket with your squad, my Katkat Tuna Pesto Pasta is perfect for you! You can pair it with Novellino White wine to make you look like a legit “Socialite”.