I have two little monsters at home, and I need to feed them something before they eat me! (before they consume my patience!)
Just another recipe from simple ingredients you can try with your friends and family. 🙂
Jeddy’s Katkat Cheesy French Toast Recipe
Estimated Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Estimated cost: 60 pesos.
Servings: Good for 3 persons (it depends on someone’s appetite!!!)
6 slices of Pullman bread
1/4 cup of Condensed Milk
3 small slices of Quickmelt Cheese
2 tbsp butter (salted)
Cinnamon Powder (just a pinch)
- Combine the egg and 1/4 cup of Condensed Milk in a bowl, beat until properly mixed.
- Soak each slice bread one at a time in the mixed egg and milk. (1-2 minutes)
- Put 1 slice of Quickmelt Cheese in between two pullman bread.
- Heat the butter in the frying pan.
- Fry bread on each side until it turns to golden brown.
- Remove from the frying pan.
- Season with Cinnamon powder. (para sosyal)
- Serve immediately.
They enjoyed their food, don’t worry. haha