1. I want you to get jealous. I know, it tastes like hell- but I want to feel that you don’t want to lose me. That you cannot stand the idea of somebody else holding my hand.
2. Don’t be afraid to disagree with me. When I say the sky is PINK, please tell me I must be mad as a hatter and that the sky will always be BLUE.
3. Hey, it’s okay to be disappointed in me- say, you wanted a pair of blue socks on your birthday (because you love BLUE) , but then, I gave you RED socks, because red is my favorite color. You didn’t make a comment because you didn’t want trouble. You know I have some loose screws in my head, and you didn’t want to loosen them up even more, so you wore that RED socks to please me.BUT whenever you wear them, they only remind you of how absorbed am I with my vanity- and boy, it may be just a silly thing, but your dissatisfaction is building up- until it hardens- until one day, you just woke up “I have had enough.”
I never want that to happen.
4. Be brutally honest- you see, I have this tendency to be idiot. I say and do mean things to you, and I do/say them because I’m comfortable with you. Please do let me know if I have crossed the line- I promise I won’t take them against you. Instead, I’d hug you and might not even forgive myself for thoughtlessly hurting you.
I want you to know, that is the last thing on my mind.
5. “Honey, I think it’s time for you to hit the gym.”
Yes it hurts, but it’s perfectly alright with me if you tell me I have gained weight and even more perfect if you tell me to lose some fats.
As your partner, I want to look good for you. I want you to be proud when you are with me. I want you to lust over me. I want you to still fuck me like there’s no tomorrow.
(WARNING: I do expect the same thing from you.)
6. Buy me flowers and chocolates.
I’m not a flower person, but I love receiving them when I least expect them. (It’s silly I know.)
7. “I want to travel-alone.” I’m fine with it. You can have all the “ME-time” you want, just let me know where are you staying. There’s also a big probability I might ask you the same thing. I believe that even if we are together, we have each other’s individuality to think too. There are just things that we cannot do together, and that you need to do it all by yourself.
8. When in doubt– please tell me.
When one day, you find yourself having second thoughts about me, about us in general, please don’t keep me in the dark. Don’t just withdraw yourself and leave me hanging. I have all the rights to know.
Your honesty may break me into pieces, don’t worry about it. I will try to fight to win you over again, and I will learn to move on when it’s time to let go.
9. I want you to rub my back until I fall asleep. (just that simple)
10. Never ever stop calling or texting me. Don’t seen-zone me on Facebook. No matter how busy you are, please just please, send me a message, or call. I want to know your day. I want to know where you are, and what you are doing and I want you to tell me you are thinking of me. I will find it sweet, promise.
This Blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it to appear on this site, please email with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed